Checking in

• Andy Fiolka
    Boise, Idaho

It’s been awhile since I’ve posted here. To be honest, the IDO forums were a place I use to frequent multiple times a day. Life has been busy and frankly I forgot about this place. It’s good to see some of the OG’s still active here along with some new names. I feel bad because I have a pile of unread messages in my inbox. If you haven’t heard back from me, I sincerely apologize.

I’m still out in Idaho chasing some of the largest walleyes in North America. It’s almost a dream. Pinch me.

I’m going to make an effort to stop by every once in awhile to help, share, and learn.

I hope everyone is well and is avoiding the covid. Stay safe on the ice and have a happy holiday season.

Andy

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

Nice to see you back on IDO Andy.. What bodies of water are you chasing walleyes in Andy? You’ll have to get James out there for a show.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Thanks for stopping back in. Where about in Idaho are you? I spent some time around McCall & Cascade many, many years ago. Beautiful country out there. I’ve heard there are some big Pike in Coeur d’Alene might get out there to chase them one day.

eyeguy507
    SE MN

What bodies of wster are you chasing <strong class=”ido-tag-strong”>walleyes in Andy?

Columbia river

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

Nice to see you stop by Andy.I hope you don’t just tease us with pictures of those big Cascade perch.

Pailofperch
    Central Mn North of the smiley water tower

Andy, how’s the giant Perch population looking on Cascade? Feel free to tease us with pics now and then!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.