Checking in

• Andy Fiolka
    Boise, Idaho

After a loooong absence from the forum, I figured I’d log in and say hi. As you might have heard, I moved away from South Dakota and relocated to Boise, Idaho (again).

While I don’t have the glacial lakes or Missouri river in my backyard any longer, there are some fun and unique new waters for me to learn. I’m spending most of my time these days on the Columbia River system throughout Oregon and Washington states. The walleye fishing on this river is nothing short of amazing and it’s potentially the ONLY water in the USA with a legitimate chance at a 17, 18, or *gulp*, a 20 pound eyeball.

I plan to start posting here again with a little more frequency. If anyone has any question about fishing out west, feel free to hit me up.

Stay safe out there,
    Andy

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

We want pictures of those pigs otherwise it’s just a Bigfoot story. jester

arcticm1000
    New Richmond, WI

Hey Andy,

Good to see you posting here again.

Our group made a trip out to the glacial lakes of SD last weekend. Fishing was a little tougher than we are use to. We had to work for them, but we did ok. It sure is fun out there. So many lakes to hit and only a little bit of time.

I look forward to seeing some pictures of the huge walleye you catch out of the Columbia River. Don’t the locals out there consider them fish they would rather not have in the river?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.