Cedar Strip and skin on frame custom Kayaks for sale

• to_setter
    Stone Lake, WI

A few years back, I got a bit obsessed with building Kayaks and need to thin the herd. I’ve got a hand made cedar strip 14 footer that is super light (around 32 lbs). Good stability and pretty fast. This Kayak would be considered a recreational yak and is suitable for fishing, etc. It boasts a really nice hand sculpted closed cell foam seat and backrest that are very comfy! The white bird turd on there is free! The second one is a clear (see through) skin on frame kayak at 17 feet long and 22 inches wide. This is more of a sea kayak so it’s a bit more tippy, but is very fast and efficient. Comes with built in down/side imaging as you can see through the entire boat! This one also has a hand sculpted seat with a commercial back band. Also very comfy.

In the spirit of the beautiful cedar canoe recently sold on here, I’ll price my cedar kayak the same at $600. (Scott- You need this to match your new canoe…..)

The skin on frame boat will be at $150.

Attachments:
    1. clear-yak-full-s.jpg

2. clear-cockpit-s.jpg

3. cedar-strip-full-s.jpg

4. cedar-strip-cockpit-s.jpg

to_setter
    Stone Lake, WI

The clear Skin on Frame Kayak is sold. I’ve added more pictures of the cedar strip one.

Attachments:
    1. bens-on-the-beach-s.jpg

2. cockpit-rim-closeup-s.jpg

3. cool-bens-on-the-water-s.jpg

to_setter
    Stone Lake, WI

trying again with pictures

Attachments:
    1. cool-bens-on-the-water-s1.jpg

2. bens-on-the-beach-s1.jpg

3. cockpit-rim-closeup-s1.jpg

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

In the spirit of the beautiful cedar canoe recently sold on here, I’ll price my cedar kayak the same at $600. (Scott- You need this to match your new canoe…..)

The skin on frame boat will be at $150.

[/quote] That’s some great craftsmanship Todd! Why don’t you call Mrs. Belletaine and see if she’s interested! devil

to_setter
    Stone Lake, WI

That’s some great craftsmanship Todd! Why don’t you call Mrs. Belletaine and see if she’s interested!

What’s her number grin . I could deliver it right to the cabin over Labor Day weekend grin . You know all the cool guys are paddling them right?….thought I’d try a little peer pressure devil .

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.