pool 4 tourney

• catman87
    Cannon Falls, MN

Deoes anyone run a little tourney of some sort? If not would anyone be interested in getting a some people together and running a little tourney. I’ve always wanted to put a little one on but need more guys to do it!

riverrookie
    Kasson, MN

If you’re looking to fish a low pressure tournament on pool 4, you should join the walleye searchers club. We have a tournament on pool 4 once a month. Boat numbers range from 10-20 depending on time of year. Annual seminar March 14th at the Elk’s in rochester. Come check us out. Tommy Skarlis is the guest speaker.

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

I believe he is looking for a catfish tourney.

-J.

thebigd25
    st. paul

Moore’s Bait used to have a few during the summer. It would be nice to see that cpr/ informal format again.

catman87
    Cannon Falls, MN

Yeah I am lookin for a cat tourney and that’s what I was thinkin cpr with something in the picture to prove it was caught that night! I’m not talking nothing huge maybe ten fifteen boats

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Quote:

It’s that time of year again! Contest begins April 1st. Looking forward to having IDO’ers participate once again!

Cmon open water.

King of the Cats 2011

Dtro’s running a very popular C&R tourney again this year. The tread is where the action is at in the Species Specific Forums/Catfish and Sturgeon.

See you there!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.