Dave

• Jerry Hochhausen
    Madison, Wisconsin

Some of you know my brother Dave Hochhausen known on the site as DaveHo. Dave passed away Thursday morning. We’re not sure exactly what the cause was but his wife Kathy found him on their driveway when she returned home from town. Dave was a good friend to many people and especially to me. We had done a lot of fishing together in the last couple of years including a trip to Washington DC and Richmond VA where we fished for blue catfish. Last winter we had a fun trip to Door County WI where we fished for whitefish through the ice. This past September we went to the Wisconsin River and caught some very nice sturgeon together with our friend Ken Miller from Iowa. I’m going to miss him a lot.

Mike Stephens
    WI.

My condolences and prayers for you and your family Jerry. Sounds like you two had alot of good times that you can always remember.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Sorry for your loss Jerry and all his family… looks like you have lots of great memories of him.

dorancehefte
    Wisconsin

I am sorry to hear of your loss. Dave and I had been talking about ice fishing since he decided to retire last spring. I was really looking forward to ice fishing with him. We had talked about going to several local spots plus a trip or two to Stoddard. Cassville has lost another good guy.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Very sorry for your loss Jerry!

ironheadr5
    Northeast, Iowa

Sorry for your loss Jerry. It is always rough when we loose a Loved one especially a BROTHER and fishing partner. My God Bless

stuart
    Mn.

Sorry for your loss Jerry.

chirp
    Rochester

Thoughts and prayers sent your way. Tough to loose a great friend and Brother all in one. Stay strong and enjoy your memories.

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

Very sad news, my condolences to you and your family.

DrewH
    s/w WI.

Sooty for your loss Sir

Ed Stern
    Goodhue, MN, Goodhue County,

Sorry for your loss. It is ialways difficult to lose someone, even more so at this time of year. God bless you all .

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Ouch! I didn’t see this one coming.

Ido lost a very upbeat and positive member as well as the cat fishing community and of course your family.

Dave was the kind of guy everyone liked and our many private messages spoke volumes towards his love of fishing.

We’re going to miss you Dave.

skeeterbite
    illinois

I am very sorry for youre loss. Our thoughts and prayers to you and youre family

jeff_jensen
    cassville ,wis

We are very sad Jerry! Cassville has lost a true friend and I personally will miss our catfish talks and lively bs sessions. Hope you get through the rough spot Jerry and let time continually flood you with daily good memories of your brother…….Heres to Hawkeye!

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Sorry for your loss. My prayers go out to you and your family.

Whiskerkev
    Madison

Very sorry to hear of this Jerry.

Jerry Hochhausen
    Madison, Wisconsin

Thanks so much for all your nice comments. I appreciate it very much. This Saturday will be the funeral and I plan to show Dave’s wife Kathy all your posts about him.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.