NW Metro Catfisher Folk

• armchairdeity
    Phoenix, AZ, formerly from the NW 'Burbs, Minneapolis, MN, USA

OK, so I have a pontoon boat that hasn’t been in the water yet this year. Why? Well, mostly because my main fishing buddy works nights and has his daughters every other weekend. So, the big question I have this this:

With as many people on this forum that live in the NW metro there’s really no reason we shouldn’t be able to get groups together to get people out on the water and fishing almost every night of the week. I’m not always up to putting the ‘toon in, but I figure there are enough boats and enough people to keep things moving.

Anyone? Anyone stuck on shore wants to hit P2 from a pontoon boat? Anyone with a boat want to trade seats boat-to-boat from time to time?

The thing is, I refuse to take the pontoon out alone in the Miss at night… both for practical purposes (it’s not that easy to land that thing on the river) and for safety’s sake… well, that and I think fishing is best enjoyed with company.

Anyway… like a cut sucker, I figured I’d throw it out there and see what happened.

sandmannd

I’d be interested in heading out with you on a Friday or Saturday evening. Only been cattin’ a couple of times and never had luck but would love to get out and try some more.

thebigfishman
    Apple Valley, MN

Hey Armchairdelty I am very interested and would be very greatful. I catfish a lot at least 4 times a week and mainly pool 2 and 90% from shore. Funds are tight but id be fine with bringing the bait and pitchin in a little for gas. Send me a pm anytime, a day in advance you want someone to tag along.

Take Care and Tight Lines!
    Kevin

dfresh
    Fridley, MN

I am in for a pontoon ride! I also have a boat but can only take me and one other guy out due to size limitations. Would be nice to have a second set of hands for launching and landing.

I am in town all weekend and will pitch in for gas, beer, run for bait, etc. If you want to take a pontoon ride man.

dfresh
    Fridley, MN

Oh and PM sent

Czech
    Cottage Grove, MN

Hey Jared, let me know when you’re out and I’ll stock you with bullheads!

armchairdeity

Quote:

Hey Jared, let me know when you’re out and I’ll stock you with bullheads!

Thanks Czech. Us Bohunks gotta stick together.

armchairdeity

Alright, guys… we’ll try to get some outings organized here.

I shall keep you posted!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.