BIG CAT!!!!!

• mavzer
    Hager City, WI

I went out fishing tonight with DIrk Wassink…. He was doing a little pre-fishing for the big tourney on Friday!!! I am sure he is going to share the picture at some point but wow!!! 53 lb monster sumo cat!! Fat and healthy taken on a bluegill in the wisconsin Back channel!!! There is only a few Deep holes Left back there so it will be interesting come Friday!! Dirk also cought some nice big channels! I hope you don’t peak before the tourney !!! ANd yes I saw him release the fish!!

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

wait a second, i thought James said that pre-fishing was against the rules ……….just kidding . if my motor would start, i would be out there too.

wow, a 53#er. that’s a big fish. way to go Dirk . is that a personal record of some kind. i can’t imagine they get much bigger.

did you guys have any trouble going through the back channel? i know people have been saying it’s almost to low to try it.

dirk_w.
    Minnesota

Here’s the pic.

dirk_w.
    Minnesota

The Wisconsin channel is low like everything else. Be careful if you go through it. I got into the Vermillion last night but if you don’t have a boat that can go through about 12 inches of water at a crawl I wouldn’t do it. Straight across from the “Y” about 150 yards there is a log sticking out from the water to watch for also. Thats what I know. Ive probably drained all my luck so go to it…I may be fishig with Vick for the tourney so I’m also guaranteed 0 fish for the night….just kidding Steve.

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

What a pig. Good job.

Gator Hunter

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Awesome catch Dirk! Hopefully it’s just a warmup for the fish we’ll see at the GTG!!!

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Well if we don’t catch anything, you at least have somebody to blame!!! We’ll get em! Cya tomorrow Dirk

jim-c
    Minot, ND

Oh Dirky that’s a big one. Finally got your 50! I wonder which one weighs more, Shelby or the flathead? I better get you a balance beam for Christmas

mudcatkid
    On water

crazy crazy crazy!!!!! Nice fish there Dirk!!!!!!!

I should be able to go out for a couple hrs during the tourney at least…i gotta leave town at 4am or so.

mudcatkid
    On water

hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm……………………………

that fish didnt happen to be missing its left eye did it?????

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.