cat pics (maybe)

• mavzer
    Hager City, WI

anyone have any information on how to post pics… the problem is all my pics have to many bytes to them… I have to down size them somehow. and i suck at computers…

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Just about every pic has some factory installed photo editing software. Do some digging to see what you have. Might be PhotoShop (if you’re lucky) or PaintShop or some other similar program. See if you can’t find what you have on your maching, just click “start” and then “programs” and browse the listing until something looks curious.

Once we know what you have for software to work with then I’m sure somebody here will be able to help walk you through it.

mavzer
    Hager City, WI

It is kodak sotware…. that came with the camera I believe…

ShawnJ
    Oak Grove, MN

What format are the pictures saved? That is to say, what is the extension at the end of the picture name? Like catfish.jpg or channel.bmp? If it is a jpg or jpeg and you have a Windows based computer go to Start, up to Programs, then to Accessories and open up Paint. Open up your “catfish.jpg”. Then go to File and Save As. Towards the bottom where it says Save As Type, hit the downwards pointing arrow and choose one of the bmp extensions like 24 bit. This will save it in a more FTR friendly size.

hdjohnny

I sent you and email and we WILL get your pics on here. I haven’t been to the river in a month and I am having withdrawls…..nice to at least SEE some cats and or read about em. Thanks….

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.