Missisippi cattin July 15…

• mavzer
    Hager City, WI

Me an my cuz went out last night at about 8:30 and fished until 7 a.m
    What a great night!! We Cought a 16 flatheads 5 channel cats … one of the channnel cats were well I will try and post a pic… Super night Well lit sky and nice weather …. a bit of a mayfly hatch that was nuts but other than that is was awsome… cannot figure out how to post pics…. ???

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Mr. Mavzer

To post pics….

When you finish making a post there a couple check boxes right below the post entry box. One says “I want to preview my post and/or attach a file ” Check that one. Then browse to the image on your hard drive. Select the pic and publish the post. Too easy. Have Steve at the resort show you some time or I will do the same the next time we’re around a pc together. I heard from Vick that you were into some dandy cats last night. When are you going again? If you have an open boat seat, count me in.

mudcatkid
    On water

we saw somebody out the other night cattin…i woudl guess it was you ………not sure who tho………we were in a hurry and didnt wanna stop

mudcatkid
    On water

oh yeah…………..Mavser………….any idea when most of yr bites were??? how was the morning bite?? Usually, if i am by myself all night….i only have enough patients to fish until about 5:30 or 6am

any good size to them fishies??

mavzer
    Hager City, WI

It seems that there were a consistent bight the other night one early then a floury around midnight another around 3. am and then agian jsut before sunrise…. there was a little bit of a lull between 9;30 and 11;30 I thought…. I know that fishing with suckers SUCKS! Bluegills and bullheads I think are the only way to go!!!! For flats…. Dam suckers don;t stay active long enough and they die within an hour!

stevew
    Burnsville, MN

So, Mavzer, post your pics!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.