The catfish are hungry!!!!

• mavzer
    Hager City, WI

I got to break in dirks new cat boat with the first cat outing of the season!! It started out slow with hail, rain, wind…… but we took a little break to visit Steve down at everts and decided to go back out after the weather calmed down a bit!!
    It was great… bite after bite…. cought some nice channels even cought some white bass pitching Kalins… couldn;t do both as the channel bite was to good….
    Dirk’s boat was broken in the correct way!! we slimed her up with cat’s I spilled a beer and got mud all over.. what else can you ask for!!! I would have had a better night but dirk decided to horde all the good cut baite for himself and left me with the subpar pieces….plus he postitioned himself in the prime spots… but I did manage the first cat of the trip
    If you ever get out with dirk make sure you bring some decent baite!!

dirk_w.
    Minnesota

Poor Steve….if he had just gotten himself a little more motivated he’d have himself a garanteed cat hole. Now he’ll never know

mavzer
    Hager City, WI

You had to get home!!! because you had to work in the morning!! now I see you are on the computer at 2:18 in the morning?? what’s the deal

dirk_w.
    Minnesota

Couldn’t sleep. I had a dream that I was leaning over the boat to un hook one of your little channel cats you caught last night and a giant flathead jumped out of the water and grabbed my head!! Scary.

mudcatkid
    On water

you guys are kiling me!!…..here i am stuck in central WI sleeping thru my classes thinking about cattin!

mavzer
    Hager City, WI

DIRK.. well at least you can dream about big flatheads!! I cought the first channel of the year.. I will show you what the first Flathead looks like to… so keep dreamin big fella

leinieman
    Chippewa Valley (Dunnville Bottoms)

Quote:

Couldn’t sleep. I had a dream that I was leaning over the boat to un hook one of your little channel cats you caught last night and a giant flathead jumped out of the water and grabbed my head!! Scary.

Now that is funny. I am cracking up just thinking about that big FlatHead spitten you back out and telling his buddies to remember Catch and Release.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.