Who needs shad and big sinkers?

• Brian Lyons

I don’t claim to have all the cattin knwoledge of Brian K, but it seems to me that all one needs to catch big flats on pool 4 is 1/4 oz jigs and ringies. Here is a pic of my oldest son Dick with a 27 plus cat caught in just such a fashion. This is one of two big flats taken this day with plastics.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Brian? Do you guide??

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

…and who’s the silly guy in the background?

Nice cat by the way….What color Ringworm…and don’t tell me Stuwart Pro Blue!

nick
    Lakeville, MN

I caught a 3 pound flat on a ring worm a cople weeks ago, I’m also pretyy sure I lost a much larger cat that hit a ring worm, first I thought I snagged, but it moved ever so slightly then and I was trying to get it off the bottom, I felt it kick, just once, and snap! I don’t think the fish was huge, still there was a lot of power in that kick.

Brian Lyons

Quote:

.and who’s the silly guy in the background?

Nice cat by the way….What color Ringworm…and don’t tell me Stuwart Pro Blue!

That guy always shows up in my boat, says it’s a state law that I have to take him

chameleon/orange tail ringie

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

What a pig!

That’s it. I am going to start walleye fishing. I am confused. 10# walleye on bullies in the spring and 50#+ flatheads on plastics in the cold water.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Just not right is it pug…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.