super night last night

• mavzer
    Hager City, WI

Dirk the “catman” guided me on some hot channel, flathead action last night….. It seems to me that the cats have spawned out….. anyone else have any info????

super night channels bit for the first half of the night and the the flatheads took over… had a brand new outfit with me last night,, rod reel combo.. really nice set up ….. worked great up until it sunk to the bottom of the miss>>>> (DIRK”S FAULT)

from here until late september the bite SHOULD be fantastic…..

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Game On!!! You know you’re fishing too much when you have dump a guys rod just to make the trip memorable! Just kidding guys!

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

now dont be getting NO ideas there StillaPUP!!! just because I cut your line off a couple of times… it WAS and accident… and you did NOT loose a lure!! unlike me!!

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

I remember you losing your mind but…………….a lure? Your mind? For what……………..nesting insects? LOL! Oh BOY! GAME ON!!!!

dirk_w.
    Minnesota

Sounds like sour grapes from a flathead catcher who had a tuff night. How many of those flatsies did you catch anyway?? Didn’t you like my precise boat control which allowed flatheads to be caught on only one one side of the boat?? Out of the corner of my eye I thought I saw you throw your rod in the river in disgust!! Thats OK, you can be my netman anyday!!!!!!

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Is that the same boat control Rivereyes used? You clip a guy’s line and suddenly both sides are “your side of the boat”! LOL!

mavzer
    Hager City, WI

stillakid2, you probally know what I am talking about!!! you meet some nice fellas on the board and them they sabotage your equipment….. ya I know I didn’t catch any flats….. But YOU didn’t catch any channels!!!!! And by the way I was only fishing for channels for your information……….

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Yeah Mavz, I DO know what you mean! But I got even and just outfished him 2 to 1! LOL! At least he didn’t throw my stuff in the drink! He’ll probably try that next!

bigtime
    North Carolina

mavzer, good to here you guys are getting fish. just got back from the Minn. got two flats one was 32″ The fish on the Miss are still spawning, but seem to be finishing up. A lot of the fish being caught have lots of sores from spawning activity. Thats just what I’ve seen and heard.

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

tackle? naaaaaaa……. in YOUR case Im cutting right to the chase… hmmmmm on no your foot is tanlged in the anchor rope… *splash*…. Oh NO!!! say PUP while your down there, ya think you can point the direction to the fish?? SAY… THATS not the finger you POINT with!!! didnt your mom teach you anything?

LOL

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Just because I’m pointing doesn’t mean you’ll be able to catch ’em! LOL!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.