Cat League……Starts thursday at Midnight

• mavzer
    Hager City, WI

The 1st annual cat league starts this thursday at midnight and runs thru the weekend…… Most guys are leaving out of evert’s resort…. I know that Myself and Dirk have plenty of room for guys who are planning to go out that don’t have a boat…. I will be fishing starting around 3..4 p.m I think that steve will also be going out around that time or possibly that night for awhile….. Dirk is also going out of everett’s about 4 5 or so …. if you need a boat ride contact us….. soon….. remember that you should iether bring our cat;s in to be verified or take a pictuer and a measurement…… we would like pictures to post weekly results at the resort and on the catfish message board…… any questions call Evert’s resort and ask for STEVE VICK… or mavzer 792-2333 I am usually there between 2:30- 7:30 pm and steve call him anytime preferably 1-8 A.M he likes that.

mudcatkid
    On water

Hey Mavzer! I got here! I wont be able to go for a week until i get back into RW. Then i will be out more.

What type of league is this anyways??? I think it would be pretty fun. I am sure i might reconize ya if ya fish around there too. Ever seen a gray S-10 with a toper and Chevy stickers on it ever… that be me.

mudcatkid
    On water

Dang, this means there may be a few more boats out on Friday & Saturday nights occupying good cat spots…..aarrrgggghhh! Its all good though. They got decent size bait at the 4 yet?

mavzer
    Hager City, WI

Mudcat,

Great to see you found the site…. I know that evert’s resort has some suckers and it is a awsome place to launch… (I keep my boat down there year round) I will send you a private message and see when we can hook up… we gotta get you in that league it is gonna be fun, not real competitve just some guys that love cattin and getting together to share some info….I uppose you are busy with finals this time of year,,, the f.t.r and evert’s resort has put together a prize package for biggfest flathead and channel of the year and there are some prizes for most points earned on the year,,,, I will fill you in….later about the details .,…I know that you fish every other weekend until and the end of summer and you keep you r 9 best outings or so that way you can miss some weeks without getting penalized,,,,, I know that I will be missing some weekends due to baseball and school etc,,also the ftr boys are donating a couple st croix cat rods,, and evertts I believe is putting up to abu garcia reels to go witht them… should be a super package….. talk to you soon ,,,

MAVZER

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.