Thanks BK

• mstrumar

Got lucky and BK hollered at me yesterday that he had an open seat for last night, so after a lot of ribbing from our friends at Evert’s (all in fun of course) we were off!! I really can’t tell you specifics other than it was a GREAT night to be out, would have been better if I had gotten a chance for a quick nap, but with my girls that can be a little tricky. Just wanted to share the pictures of my first Flathead of the year. Not a monster by any means but he sure put up a good fight in the current. Thanks as always Brian for the terrific outing!! Next time I will try to be less sleep deprived.

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

Nice pics

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Quote:

I really can’t tell you specifics

What happens in the boat after dark, stays in the boat!

Always good to have you along Mary. Now we just have to convert that walleye guy you hang with.

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

Nice fish Mary

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Nice fish and even being sleep deprived shes still grinning with her eyes lol, a true fisherwoman!

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

Your not alone if you dozed off while hanging out with BK

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Glad you had fun despite Brian.

Quote:

Not a monster by any means…

I think there should be a new rule on IDO in regards to flatheads and pictures. No one should have to qualify their picture with “I know its not huge but”. Like I keep saying, I find 2# flatheads as cool and worthy of a post as a 40#.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

It’s in the Bible someplace:

“Man/Woman is not judged by the size of fish they catch when they reach the perily gates. But all fish caught will add that much time to your time on earth.”

I know I read it in there somewhere.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.