Petenwell 1-9-10

• Pat Howard
    Sparta Wi

Had to work for them today but managed 1 walleye (short) 1 whitebass and 10 crappies Tough bite today Did get a couple 14’s thou

Drew had the hot hand today

We werent alone out there either

Nice to finally meet you Jeff

Pat Howard
    Sparta Wi

Almost forgot the pic of the day

You have to pretty secure in your manhood to stike this pose while icefishing

Even thou you cant see the spongebob bandaid this is ido member wimwuen(from his better side)

wimwuen
    LaCrosse, WI

Pretty easy to talk tough from your 60 degree wuss hut isn’t it. 20 degrees out and you Sallys needed a heater?

marbleyes
    Holmen, WI

Quote:

Almost forgot the pic of the day

You have to pretty secure in your manhood to stike this pose while icefishing

Even thou you cant see the spongebob bandaid this is ido member wimwuen(from his better side)

Nice pic Pat I believe you did get his better side. Now that’s funny stuff right there.

sauger
    Hastings ,MN

Nice work Gut!

bosman
    DeSoto, WI

Quote:

Pretty easy to talk tough from your 60 degree wuss hut isn’t it. 20 degrees out and you Sallys needed a heater?

Judging from other pics ~ looks like the window was merely cracked on the wuss hut to snap em

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

Definately a lot of people out there today. Good job on the crappies Gut and company..

drechsler
    ia.east side scott co.

what happened to the side of that crappie?

Pat Howard
    Sparta Wi

Quote:

I would guess a musky tried to eat it

Pat Howard
    Sparta Wi

Quote:

wuss hut = no frozen holes and no frozen eyelets

jeff_jensen
    cassville ,wis

Nice slabs Pat

mule170
    Bemidji

awesome slabs, any big gills to speak of.

Pat Howard
    Sparta Wi

Quote:

awesome slabs, any big gills to speak of.

Nope cant say ive ever caught a gill on Petenwell

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Quote:

I always wondered about the handle “wimwuen” but now I know…it must be the Indian name for tired squaw

Hey don’t get made at me square pants….gut started it

Good job on a tough day guys

EUC

We were out by Gut yesterday didn’t do as good as they did. They kicked our a##!!! We ended up with 6 fish only 5 cappie and a white. Marked alot of fish but couldn’t figure how to get them to bite. Got our first fish right when Gut opened our shack, thought it was going to be on like donkey-kong but it must have just been because Gut touched our shack I guess. It was good to meet you finally too. We have get out again.
    Jeff

wimwuen
    LaCrosse, WI

Lots of weight being carried around on these poor feet. After about 4 hours of hole hopping, I was ready for a little break. Gut forgets that the SpongeBob bandiad came from making blade baits, that he probably won’t get to use.

Dean will appreciate that extra business though

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Quote:

Gut forgets that the SpongeBob bandiad came from making blade baits, that he probably won’t get to use.

Pat Howard
    Sparta Wi

Quote:

Lots of weight being carried around on these poor feet. After about 4 hours of hole hopping, I was ready for a little break. Gut forgets that the SpongeBob bandiad came from making blade baits, that he probably won’t get to use.

Dean will appreciate that extra business though

It makes sense that someone who would sit like that icefishing would be really sensitive

wimwuen
    LaCrosse, WI

I’m going to have to take my camera to the Zone next time, so I can take a pic of your little confession written on the wall Patrick.

marbleyes
    Holmen, WI

Quote:

I’m going to have to take my camera to the Zone next time, so I can take a pic of your little confession written on the wall Patrick.

Yes Pat I heard that is some confession. I didn’t know.

marbleyes
    Holmen, WI

Quote:

Pat gave it a hickey.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.