Thanks James!!

• whittsend

Thanks for adding the lakes to the forum… This should be a great place to talk about the fishery, discuss good and bad days on the water, etc…

I don’t fish there often, but when I do, I’ll be sure to post. Remember, this forum can get deleted just as easily as it was created, so lets take advantage of the webspace!

Whittsend

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

You’re most welcome. Little did I know but one of our reporters guides on these bodies of water and had a report ready to go right after the forum was created. >>> Castle Rock Report

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

James:

I thought the same thing once I got a look at his report. Sounds like I might have just missed on the deeper bite that bushman1 was talking about in his post. I am a little bummed about not getting to check it out at least.

Mark

z-man
    Dousman, WI

Glad to see it up here too. Only make it over to Petenwell two or three times a year and have posted on WI River thread, but maybe with a bit more exposure, we’ll get some more activity on here. Looking forward to exchanging hot-spot info, gps coords, etc. with the Pete followers, or maybe more realistically, stories about dinged props, broken skegs, and gps coordinates for new-surprise navigation hazards. Often see some unsuspecting soul tearing across water outside the meandering channel apply the brakes quick after the motor tilts out of the water with that unmistakable momentary high RPM prop whine. Ouch! Another “welcome to the Pete ” episode. Been boating that water for 20 years and still get surprised now and then.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.