Casting seat

• Brett Erickson
    Maple Grove,MN

I am looking at adding a casting seat to use at the front of my lund 1875 crossover. Currently I just pull one of the back seats and sit on that in the front, but it would be nice to be higher up for casting. What have you guys done or added and what are my best, affordable options. Thanks

reb
    SE Wisconsin

I’m not sure if you mean a “butt” seat. I ordered 2 Cabelas butt seats gray/white with the springfield pedestals which matched my other seat pedastals. perfect quality and I like it even better that the Lund Butt seats. Check “search all Craigslist” maybe you can find a used Lund.

Good luck and good fishing………

Tom P.
    Whitehall Wi.

I like the ones that have the butt seat and you can turn it around and it is concave so you can raise it higher and lean into it.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

I bought a butt seat from Lund in 1998 because they were the only ones offering in the color that matched my boat. I remember them being very expensive.
    I then connected it to a stand-up hydraulic Springfield pedestal. It has been a good investment though I dont use it as much as I thought I was going to.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_20150429_164004_105.jpg

Huntindave
    Shell Rock Iowa

I prefer this style;
    butt seat

It is much more comfortable than the triangular butt seat.

Attachments:
    1. canvas.png

puddlepounder
    Cove Bay Mille Lacs lake MN

You need a tall pedestal and seat. Bass pro and cabelas have a good selection

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.