Captains License Course In New Richmond WI

• Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I thought I would post this hear because there’s a number of local river fishermen taking this class.

“Capt’s Class OUPV/6-pack for Minnesota, South Dakota and Western Wisconsin starting Jan. Jan. 18-20, 25-27, 2019. We start at noon to give you time to drive to the class. This location is approved for veterans education benefits. It is located at Best Western Plus, New Richmond WI, 240 Paperjack Dr., New Richmond, WI 54017 (Un)
    715-243-5600

If you are working on federal waters and need a license, this is a good opportunity. We will work with you on your NMC application and if submitted in January, you should have your license by March.

If you have questions, call us at 920-733-5500.

Capt Gary”

Dave maze
    Isanti

Fyi, you need to pre register for this class. Cost is $695 for non vets.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Brian, do you know how long the license is valid for? Once you take the course is it just a matter of renewing it or do you need to take the course over and over?

You recall what the renewal cost is?

milemark_714

Brian, do you know how long the license is valid for? Once you take the course is it just a matter of renewing it or do you need to take the course over and over?

You recall what the renewal cost is?

License should be good for 5 years,and renewal was 125.00,plus whatever form needed to be filled out.No need to retake test.I had mine before the TWIC card became necessary.That is some additional fees.

I winged mine,and went to St Louis for the test.Believe me,the classes are well worth it,they will walk you through everything.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Thank you!!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

The TWIC law has changed a bit too over the years. Once you have it, and you need to have it, it doesn’t need to be renewed as long as you send in a form.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.