Lac Seul advice

• fishncanuck
    Prior Lake, MN

I’ve seen a lot of posts asking about this lodge and that one on Lac Seul, and want to offer some advice. We’ve been going to the Silver Water Wheel Lodge for 9 years now and have NEVER been disappointed. Mike & Missy Willems are first rate owners and always go out of their way to make sure guests are happy.

Our kids are now old enough to tag along (7 & 9 yrs old) and this year they decided to shine (see photo’s below)!

The owner used to be an aquatic biologist so he encourages the guides to keep daily stat sheets on volume and size. As an example, our group this year totalled 10 fishermen and fished 3.7 days each for an amazing total of 387 WALLEYES OVER 18″ including 46 walleyes over 24″ long; all of which were released. To top it off the kids took 2 of the 3 top honors with a pair a of 27″ pigs.

The numbers and service don’t lie, check it out for yourself, I’m not going anywhere else.

… and for the record, I don’t have any affiliation or equity interest in teh place, I just love seeing kids (of all ages)catch big fish!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.