Grand River Walleye……11.80lbs Beast

• deerslayer1

I’ve posted this on other local site so the right up dosen’t really apply here…….Enjoy……..JHM
    That was a crazy morning ………..My brother In-law stiffed me……….. I wanted to go down river and try it there but my Yukon is to heavy to pull by myself so I set up right in front of Fishmasters shop…………..And boy did that pay off………….I caught 3 walleyes lost another 3lber at the hole and another fish half way up…………This must be a fresh run all dark beautiful yellow walleyes…………..I marked all kinds of fish out there today………….Only left to be with my Valentine………….Steve set me up with a taxidermist I’m going to table mount this BEAST…………..Steve said yesterday that the bite should pick up because of the solar moon cycle thing (I thought it was a bunch of crap) but I’m believing now……………I actually only kept this fish because my trailer hook got caught in the gills that happened on 2 fish today…………So if you plan on releasing your fish you might not want to use stinger hooks…………JHM ;D…………I usually don’t smile in my picture’s but I can’t stop smiling now……………LOL

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.