Can you ID this (possible) Poacher?

• Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Thanks BK, hope they get em. There are worse things then game / fish poachers I suppose…..although I can’t think of anything right off hand.

eyeguy507
    SE MN

they look like twins or at the very least brothers. those were some good pics and I am sure someone will turn em in

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

I am of no help, but hope they are caught and hopefully the press isn’t kind with smearing these guys. People like this make all of us look bad.

Between the faces, profile/size of the driver, and the make and model of the truck…I’d be shocked if they are not caught.

riverruns
    Inactive

Kinda makes a guy a little apprehensive about taking a leak along the side of the road these days? Who knows where a camera is set up just perfect aimed at a road?

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

I hope the fellers in the video have seen the video. Makes me wonder what it would be like waiting for somebody to come knocking on my door. grin

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I hope the fellers in the video have seen the video. Makes me wonder what it would be like waiting for somebody to come knocking on my door. grin

That video is enough to make me turn myself in…for the exact reason you mentioned Dutch. It’s not like they are going to jail forever, but every time the door bell rang, I would have to run out the back door!

Hot Runr Guy
    West Chicago, IL

Between the faces, profile/size of the driver, and the make and model of the truck…I’d be shocked if they are not caught.

I’m no expert on Ford trucks, but the F-150 emblem on the fender, and well as the ecoboost emblem on the door, plus the STX-wheels, should allow LE to narrow the focus and start looking at registrations within a 50-mile radius.

My guess is, that truck has already been brought down to the cities and traded-off, or is getting a camo wrap,,,,,,

HRG

David Blais

Hopefully the dates are more accurate on their trail camera then mine..

Snake ii’s

Grew up and lived within a few miles of that. Post the pics in businesses around the Stanchfield area, someone local knows who they are. My bet is they live within a few miles of the offense. Use DMV to find late model Ford PU’s that are white registered in the area.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.