Can I go to someplace to try clothing my size.other than x large.

• 1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

Im only look for utility or general purpose. On line seems to be only way to buy something by stores. I lost a lot of flubber so you can see where I’m going with this. Everywhere I go xlarge this or they don’t have this an that.
    Things are messed up!!!

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

Some places have the fitting rooms back open. If I am going for a top I just wear a t-shirt and try it on where I am at in the store if the fitting rooms are still closed. This doesn’t work so well for the bottoms. Large is the most popular size if you are talking inventory. I also strike out in this area.
    Congratulation on dropping the weight.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Sinker,
    How much you lose? and how’d ya do it?

Reef W

I’m 6’5″ and 210 so I usually wear a Large Tall or 36×38 pants and almost nowhere has anything in stores. I buy all my clothes online and best way is to stick to brands that you know their fit and have a wide selection of things. For me Carhartt, Eddie Bauer, and Ariat jeans about covers most things. You can order a variety of sizes and return the ones that don’t fit. Usually brands have pretty consistent fits so once you find your size it’s pretty easy to just order what you need. Since you mentioned utility clothes I order all Carhartt stuff from dungarees.com. And why is this in Garmin Electronics? lol

1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

At 5’8 now 177 pounds, Yonkers I shrunk. MY DRIVERS LICENSE SAYS 5’10. Last winter fat was 195. Young 56 year old that out works the young.
    The answer is enjoy my trade and work my ass off. My trade is landscaping, primarily brick patios and retaining walls,hardscape. Well with the shortage of workers I do these jobs by myself. I just put my head down and do the work with a goal in mind. Just put up 14 retaining walls 18’long x 3′ tall one per day. With 4 days added to time days off tear out with a minni Extavator. At a town home association progect.
    I don’t eat much other than beer and coffee and galls bringing me food.
    NOTE:

MX1825

Reef
    Where do you find 38 inch inseam? I need 36 inch have a hard time finding any of that size.

Reef W

Reef
    Where do you find 38 inch inseam? I need 36 inch have a hard time finding any of that size.

Ariat. They have 36 and 38 inseam in all of theirs.

MX1825

Thanks Reef! waytogo

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.