Cabo in January

• captddh
    Cannon Falls, MN

We are looking for a couple to share our timeshare and fishing January 4-11, 2019 (Friday to Friday). Our normal traveling couple are going to Germany to see their son this year. We have a two bedroom suite at Casa Dorada right on Medano Beach (a search will bring the resort up). The marina, beach, and downtown all within walking distance. We plan to fish two full days with our favorite captain. Striped marlin, tuna, dorado or wahoo are what we usually catch. The timeshare is $125/night/couple. Fishing is about $1200/trip. transportation to and from the airport $90/couple. This will be our 6th trip so we can show you around. We are in our mid 60’s and not big on the night life but the timeshare has its own separate door so you can come and go as your wish. Obviously, a passport is needed. Please send me a message if interested. I need to know by the end of August. Thanks Dan

Attachments:
    1. IMGP0226.jpg

2. IMGP0422.jpg

captddh
    Cannon Falls, MN

Now that its cold I’ll post some updates as we’ve not yet found any friends or relatives to go with us this year. Airfare has gone down to $350/person on Delta. Timeshare costs reduced to $100/night. The space layout is such that you can be completely independent. That includes your own private entry, bathroom, 2 double beds, and limited cooking. Again, its Friday Jan 4 to Friday Jan 11. Other than getting to the resort from the airport (SJD) you can walk to the beach, marina, dozens of restaurants, and down town.

onestout
    Hudson, WI

I would love to do this trip but just not in the cards this year. ☹

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.