Cableas Guideware Raingear?

• bigstick56
    Lester Prairie, MN

So I am in the Market for a new set of rain gear….Unfortunately I have been extremely disappointed with the Frabill FXE Strom suit…SO I have an sizing question for those of you who might know. I went to Cabelas the other day and tried on the 2X, it fits me perfectly except the sleeves are way too short for me. I wanted to try on a 2XLT, but they didn’t have any on the shelves. I guess my question is do you gain any length in the sleeves with the Tall version….I almost don’t want anymore length in the actual parka, but I guess if it mean covering the last couple inches of my arm I can make it work. Any thoughts input would be appreciated. BTW I am looking at the Guidewear Extreme Parka. Thanks

Paulski
    “Ever Wonder Why There Are No Democrats On Mount Rushmore ? "

Yes, you do gain some length in the sleeve, as I get the tall versions of their rain gear.

Or at least I should say mine from a couple years ago did.

Paulski

slawrenz
    Twin Cities

I bought their current year in 2xlt and I have 37 inch sleeves and am 6’4″ tall and it works form.

slawrenz
    Twin Cities

actually once I posted the picture you can see I am wearing it in my profile picture.

Will Roseberg
    Hanover, MN

Yes. I’m 6’5″ with broad shoulders and long sleeves and my Cabelas guidewear rain suit works great. They are about the only place I shop for most of my hunting fishing outerwear anymore for exactly this reason. It’s also very easy to order online and have it shipped directly to the store for no shipping cost which allows you to try it on if you’ve got any concerns.

Will

mark-bruzek
    Two Harbors, MN

Order it now, it is about 2/3 cost as they discontinue their gear on a yearly basis. Thats how they try to get out of their warranty by saying you have a discontinued version…
    Never pay full cost of anything from cabalas brand because you have to bite and claw to get them to honor their warranty.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.