Cabin week food

• Dusty Gesinger
    Minnetrista, Minnesota

We live like kings up here. Saturday was sloppy joes, Sunday was steak night, Monday brunch we fried bread dough and put sugar on it and call them flapjacks because that’s what my grandma called them when she was still around, Monday night I fried chicken, last night was ribs, tonight is fish fry! Pulled pork Thursday. Absolutely spoiled.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

My cabin week off is in two weeks. I hope to strike a balance between great food and not gaining weight! If the weather is good I’ll be so active it shouldn’t be a problem.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

That’s awesome. I love Cabin food.

How they bitin?

Dusty Gesinger
    Minnetrista, Minnesota

Pretty good bite when I’ve been fishing.

BigWerm
    SW Metro

I think I gained 10 lbs on the houseboat trip, chicken wings, venison steak fajita’s, brats, breakfast burrito’s and 6 lbs of Thielen’s Bacon were all on the menu.

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

I think I gained 10 lbs on the houseboat trip, chicken wings, venison steak fajita’s, brats, breakfast burrito’s and 6 lbs of Thielen’s Bacon were all on the menu.

you had me at Thielen’s bacon

patk
    Nisswa, MN

BigWerm wrote:

Now I’m off to the freezer. Parents made the restock trip to Thielen’s yesterday. Lucky me for coming up to the lake early peace

BigWerm
    SW Metro

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>BigWerm wrote:</div>

Amazingly 2 pounds made it home too! Also, got their ham off the bone, and that is going to be heavy in the rotation moving forward it was SO good.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.