Fishin partner

• ranger777
    OtterTail Cty/Minnetrista

Anyone fish this lake often? I will be coming down March 31st, Apr. 1,2 to fish the lake for the weekend. I have not fished it for a couple years.
    I’d be willing to take you out on my boat with no expenses to you if you can put me on some fish.
    PM me if interested.

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

I know Todd Brim(Panfish) is very close to Brushy,hope he sees this post.Alot of fun to fish with Mr. Brim,just keep him off the old Mil.
    Ryan Hale

troutsrus
    Lytton Iowa

Ryan–we better keep the “gay” thing to ourselves …………seriously .

timbergrit
    Raymond, Iowa

You shouldn’t have trouble finding fish. We fished it alot last spring, and the bass were all over. Good Luck

panfish
    Blairsburg IA

Steve….I don’t fish Brushy alot in the open water months. I do fish it early for walleye off the jettys with a slip bobber and leech. I’m a trolling fishermen and Brushy isn’t a very good place to troll unless you have an endless supply of cranks! The north end can be good for crappie in the spring on a small jig and minnow. I’m not a bass guy buy when I walleye fish with a leech you catch more bass then walleye.

Sorry I’m not much help.

Todd.

Trout I thought you were gonna stay quite about you and I!!

ranger777
    OtterTail Cty/Minnetrista

Ok, I’ve got a buddy of mine from MN coming down this weekend.
    We were thinkin about camping right in the Brushy Creek part this weekend…How much is it? Do they have any cabins?
    Also, anyone else interested in fishing? I have some other guys that would like to come down, but we don’t have enough boats.
    Let me know if your interested.
    Looks like it should be a pretty warm weekend.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.