chunky panfish

• bigesox
    Cedar Falls, Iowa

Hit Brushy Creek Saturday and fought the wind all day. My friend brought home a nice mess of gills and crappies. They were not pounding the baits, but you could catch them if you found them. Talked to DNR guy who posts their reports on net. He said he’d seen a few walleyes and had written a few tickets for short bass. Good for him! I’m going again today and will hit the walleyes harder. Good luck everyone.

IceJohn

I was there last thursday with 2 friends.We got lots BULL gills in 7 to 8ft. close to shore in north end.I am looking for a boat tide there .I live north of Waterloo can hookup anywhere inN.E. IA.Willing to share gas price.ICE JOHN P S got them on tube jigs red and green 1 inch size with waxy

bigesox
    Cedar Falls, Iowa

Hey Ice John,

I’m an old New Hampton kid myself. I go pretty often, or as often as I can. Next few weeks are pretty booked though. Tournament next weekend, father’s day after that, got to visit the family in Chicago sometime this summer, then it’s the 4th already. WE NEED MORE SPRING WEEKENDS!!! OR MORE VACATION. Join the Cedar Valley Walleye Club. I’ve met more fisherman through that club, than I’d ever meet just chit chatting at the docks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.