Brian K's Flathead Seminar

• willowcatfish
    Aurora, Illinios

Unfortunately, this weekend I was pretty darn busy, and was unable to get to BK’s flathead seminars out in Rock Island. I was just checking to see if this event was video taped at all, and if it’s available to the public.

Thanks all, and have a great weekend!

Ray

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Sorry Willowcatfish, these are one of a kind performances and not recorded (that I know of).

I met up with some IDO members Jane, Primitive, Tony, Micah to name a few. The hospitality of these guys was awesome!

I sure would like to come back and fish this area including the lower Rock River.
    Micah gave me directions to take a look at the longest roller dam in the world, at L&D #15.

My last seminar is today at noon.

Next time Willowcat! waytogo

willowcatfish
    Aurora, Illinios

No problem at all Brian. I read all your articles anyway, and thoroughly enjoy the information I gain from those. Maybe I’ll just have to set up a guide trip here sometime soon, to get some first hand experience. I though I was a lot farther away, being in Aurora, Illinois. But checking google maps, I think it’s only a
    5 hour drive.

Have a good one!

Ray

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Just made it home. First time I have traveled the IL side of the river! WOW! Galena, IL was pretty cool! History of Ulysses S. Grant (home town) and the scenery! Not to mention ever time I was close enough to the river I said to myself “I need to fish that!”.

New bucket list.

PS your 5 hour drive will be extended by an hour if you stop at Schafer Fish Market! LOL!

shawnil

Galena is a cool place… lots of nice eats around there, a winery, close to the Mississippi, ski resort. Got everything!

zubba
    potosi,wi

my buds and I fish down there frequently. There is some big cats roaming around down there. whenever you make it down here let me know I will help the best I can. lots of deep water with wood cathunters dream. This is one we got couple years ago.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_2660.jpg

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Thanks Zub!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.