Bought Helix 9 Mega Live with ice conversion and boat setup for $3k. NEW.

• Hodag Hunter
    Northern Wisconsin

I case anyone is about to go down the Mega Live rabbit hole I just did. I ordered a ice and boat setup for $3000. Humminbird has a $500 rebate on Helix 9 (and others) until the end of April. I ordered a Helix 9 DI G4N head only ($1100-500) and a Mega Live Ice Conversion Kit (shuttle-20ah battery-ice ducer-Mega Live transducer with pole-etc) for $1900 ($2500 from HB). A boat mount/rod with an Alumacraft bracket is under $400.

Not sure about site etiquette if I should say where since it’s not affiliated with IDO. PM me and I’ll tell you.

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

Feel free to say where you got it,we all do.

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

Sounds like a nice setup. Please give us a review after you have some time to play with it. Could you also take some pictures of how you mounted it to your boat. Thank you.

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Not sure about site etiquette if I should say where since it’s not affiliated with IDO. PM me and I’ll tell you.

No worries. Posting company info is ok.

-J.

bigcrappie
    Blaine

Better deal is the Helix 9 for $600 after rebate, Mega Live for $1000 on sale.
    Bass Khang shuttle and pole for $290 and a Norsk 20amp battery $200 Total $2090

Hodag Hunter
    Northern Wisconsin

I bought the stuff from Hodges Marine in FL. Humminbirds are the same price everywhere. The Mega Live Ice conversion was $1900 from Hodges and free shipping. I got the Alumatrac clamp/mount/pole from Fishing Specialties in CO. You can get the bracket and a rubber cone and use the Ice conversion pole from Humminbird. Pole cost $165 from FS.

Th BK shuttle looks okay but prefer the HB has more features, cover and holds the Ice Ducer. I can use the setup in my boat to.

https://humminbird.johnsonoutdoors.com/us/shop/accessories/transducers/helix-ice-conversion-kit-mega-live

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I’ve bought 4 graphs from that store in the past. Shipping was always really fast and the cheapest prices around

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.