Full Jack Dainiels Bottle Collectors

• leinieman
    Chippewa Valley (Dunnville Bottoms)

I have some bottles and boxes of Jack Daniels. I see on CL that some people collect full unbroken seal bottles and I have shot them an email with no reply. I have 3 bottles of Jack, (1990) 125 anniversary, (1996) the 1904 world fair and the (1992) 1895 Replica Bottle with boxes full (I believe the dates are correct). Does anyone here collect those and what is a good asking price.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I love collecting old jack and whiskey stuff and put on the shelf around the garage

Iowaboy1

wwhhaa? collect full bottles of Jack????
    that stuffs for sippn and drinkn not looking at !!!

deertracker

I like looking at the bottom of the bottles.
    DT

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

wwhhaa? collect full bottles of Jack????
    that stuffs for sippn and drinkn not looking at !!!

X2

Sometimes I like bathing in it. Sometimes!

leinieman

Someone got back to me on the Jack bottles. I never would have guessed that the bottles would go for as much as the site has them listed for. Guess I’m glad I didn’t open and sip each one. Very nice site and it lists lots of different whiskies and booze. I sent them an email to see if they are interested. Will be interesting to see what they say.

http://www.worldwidewhiskies.com/jack-daniels-125th-anniversary-decanter-1-liter-45

leinieman

Hey deertracker, I still have your Jack Daniels tin with bottle and thermometer and will bring it your way late January. You can look at the bottom of that one. Ha

deertracker

Thanks. This thread reminded me of that. Can’t wait.
    DT

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.