Boots for Ice Fishing

• waldo9190
    Cloquet, MN

Another vote for the Baffin Titan. Completely waterproof, very warm, and very light.

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

I picked up a pair of Muck Artic Sport at Fleet Farm for $139 back in late October. As for being a decent ice fishing boot, I would probably go with something else. I don’t think they will perform well standing on ice for any extended period of time.

Edit – these boots do work well for the purpose I bought them for. Boating in late fall and winter. Great for stepping into the icy water while loading/unloading boat. Feet stayed warm in temps down into the upper 20’s low 30’s.

-J.

Tuma
    Inactive
    Farmington, MN

I like my Mickey Mouse boots. I found them for $15. They are heavy, very heavy. But my feet sweet a lot and with these boots all you need to do is bring a pair of extra socks and a towel. Wipe out the inside and change your socks. Than you have dry warm feet again.

CBMN
    North Metro

Scheels has Muck Artic Pro’s for $130 right now and I think I am going to give them a try.
    Have always had good luck with Sorel’s and on the warmer days have some Columbia’s that I really like.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.