Boating Weather

• Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

So who else is looking forward to getting the boat out this weekend or next week? Think its been 2 weeks since my boat has been in the water. A long 2 weeks.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I was actually thinking of doing the same on Sunday

lindyrig79
    Forest Lake / Lake Mille Lacs

I give you guy’s credit for fishing with the boat in middle of winter. I understand the need to do something, which is why I’m going ice fishing again this weekend. I’ll save my open water for 2 weeks down in the salt and then hopefully the Rainy end of March

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

The boat is in the heated garage ready to go at a moment’s notice…

The stars will have to align to create some spare time though, which is a longshot at best

luttes
    Maplewood/WBL

Been itching for a while now. Might have to take a half day wednesday. Has anyone been down to the 494 ramp to see how it is?

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

I’ve seen photos of 494 the last few days. Guessing this morning it’s froze shore to shore. That will start to change tomorrow. Conditions change fast this time of year.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Don’t forget this years registration decals if yours has expired!

Mine are sitting on the kitchen table waiting for warm enough weather to put them on.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Don’t forget this years registration decals if yours has expired!

Mine are sitting on the kitchen table waiting for warm enough weather to put them on.

I was going to say this. I just got home from the dmv. I was brushing snow off the cover and seen my sticker was expired

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Went through 3 sets of stickers last spring. Thought I was going to need to put them on with duct tape. Got stopped at the confluence for not having them on. They even flipped the cherries on to pull me over. I’m glad they didn’t notice the spear laying in the bottom of the boat.

isu22andy

Considering giving it a go . Got some car shopping to do with the Mrs . This weekend . See what we can get done . Weather looks nice anyway .

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.