Boat Registration Renewal Question

• buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

I’ve got a fishing boat and tritoon that I’ve paid renewal fees for online this Fall.

I immediately slapped the stickers on the fishing boat (kept in the garage), but can’t remember where I left the tritoon’s stickers. I realized it when I towed it home tonight from a buddy’s shed.

Where do I need to go to get a new sticker? I can see when I login online that it was paid for, but there’s no option to order a replacement.

Pat K
    Empire, MN

If it’s MN you need to go to a Deputy Registrars office and buy a duplicate set. WI I don’t know.

Riverrat

If its for the current year of renewals they can print you out a new one. If not they take your money and the DNR mails it. It’s like 10$.

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

The old one (which I have and will take with me) expired December 31st of 2022….so I would assume this one is for the current year???

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

The old one (which I have and will take with me) expired December 31st of 2022….so I would assume this one is for the current year???

I think watercraft registrations in MN are good for three years. If your last one expired in 2022, then your new one that you misplaced should be good through 2025.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.