Bloomer Area Panfish

• Bryan Myers

The last few weeks the pan fish have been pretty cooperative around home. I’ve had the kids out a bunch with the warm temps and they have been having fun running around, while I’ve been having fun chasing fish. I haven’t got into any real big fish yet but lots of quality fish that are willing to eat which has made for a lot of fun on the ice. I have caught fish on everything from Tumbler spoons to Tubby jigs with plastic. It has been a lot of hole hopping as most of them have been out in the basins cruising, and have been working there way in shallower as evening comes. A word of caution though the ice is very slick with out any snow cover.

Attachments:
    1. 3-1.jpg

2. 2017-11-02.jpg

3. New-Pics.jpg

4. 1-1.jpg

Brent Yeakey
    Bloomer, WI

Looks like a great time. Hopefully this cold front coming in doesn’t change the patterns to much. I commend you for getting the kids on the ice. It always seems you add to the preparation time but can a lot of fun watching your kids catch fish.

lrott2003
    Wisconsin

Very cool. Nice fish and lots of smiles that is a great combination. Keep up the good work Bryan!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.