BIG drone in southwest Minnetonka

• Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

Bearcat89 wrote:
    It was a bad cast.

No different than if your Bad cast damaged a homeowners property. You are still responsible for the damage. Sucks but the law is the law.

That’s the whole point of the sign. The operator chooses to play a game of “can you hit me with your lure” by coming closer knowing something could happen to their drone. If they didn’t want to play or didn’t what their drone to be hit with a lure they should have flown away. The blades on the drone could chip the paint on my lure.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>fishthumper wrote:</div>
    Bearcat89 wrote:
    It was a bad cast.

No different than if your Bad cast damaged a homeowners property. You are still responsible for the damage. Sucks but the law is the law.

That’s the whole point of the sign. The operator chooses to play a game of “can you hit me with your lure” by coming closer knowing something could happen to their drone. If they didn’t want to play or didn’t what their drone to be hit with a lure they should have flown away. The blades on the drone could chip the paint on my lure.

The recordings of that drone with footage of you appearing to be be casting at the drone may become a problem. Sign or no sign. Go ahead and do it and let us know how it ends up turning out for you.

jwellsy

There’s 4 places in Illinois where snagging is legal. I wonder what the best rod action would be for snagging drones?

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

There’s 4 places in Illinois where snagging is legal. I wonder what the best rod action would be for snagging drones?

Be sure to have your leader tied

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.