Bibs repair?

• Ron Burgundy
    Utica MN

The seam at the bottom of my black Eskimo bibs has come apart. Flex Tape,Flex Seal or a patch? Which will work best?

Pat K
    Empire, MN

Several years ago I had a pair of Ice Armor bibs patched at Tarps Inc. in Savage. The patch still looked good after about 5 years when the rest of the bibs were falling apart. The seam they resewed was still waterproof after the repair.

mark-bruzek
    Two Harbors, MN

Why not bust out your 7th grade Home Ec skills and just sew it?

Bluegill89

I sliced mine pretty good with my auger and brought them to a local Tailor in town. 10 bucks and it was repaired nicely

Bass Thumb
    Royalton, MN

I took mine to an Amish place out near Osakis that advertises boat tarp production.

A younger guy named Samuel fixed up a mild tear in the seat my North Face bibs, two mild tears in Striker jacket cuffs, and replaced a leg-length zipper on a pair of Cabela’s bibs for $40 total. Really nice work.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Just the local seamstress, I brought my new carhartt bibs that had a zipper go bad, in to a local lady I found on Google and she fixed them for 20 bucks. That’s including cost of full hip heavy zipper. She is now the lady I bring stuff to like that. She is in Wyoming mn.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.