4th Annual Ice Buster Daze in Crookston.

• wiskers
    Redwood Falls,MN

Hey all, We are back with the 4th Annual Ice Buster Daze.

Feb. 10th, 9:00 am to Noon. Central Park.

Ice fishing contest, Dog sled rides, Hover craft rides, kids sledding contests, Snomobile radar runs.

Spagetti feed and dance and prizes given away at the Northland Inn starting at 5:00pm.

Tickest sold at Northland Inn, 218-281-5210

Ceason’s Bait and Tackle, 218-281-6665

Advanced Tire & Auto, 218-281-5595

Questions call 218-280-0442.

$15.00 tickets. Good for one fishing hole and spagetti dinner and many door prizes. Come join the fun, I want to see some IDA members over here.

Fishing contest prizes:

1st. Otter wilderness series Walleye two man fish house. Loaded

2nd. Jiffy 8″ white lightning auger.2hp.

3rd. Marcum vs350 under water camera.

wiskers
    Redwood Falls,MN

I messed up on the time.. Noon to 3:00 pm.. Plus just added to the event is Broom ball tournament. Register at the Northland Inn. Get a team together and come on over. Trophy for first place.

wiskers
    Redwood Falls,MN

Wow, check out these Nice pan fish.. Biggest darn Gills I have caught in a long time. Biggest one was just under 11″. Wowzers, that was fun.

scenic tackle
    Bemidji, MN

When we going there Mr. Wiskers…LOL NICE gills.

wiskers
    Redwood Falls,MN

As soon as I can find some nice good jigs………. Maybe never if you dont get caught up over there so you can go out and play.

scenic tackle
    Bemidji, MN

Actually that is kind of what I was thinking too.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Jeff would be able to go fishing more often if he’d paint with one eye shut once n’ awhile. Sharp looking jigs = big orders.

That 11″ gill is a HOG! I’ll be looking for one like that this weekend.

scenic tackle
    Bemidji, MN

Well that sleep stuff is way over rated. May as well just keep one open and keep painting!! With a few of the orders we have in here right now I may have to learn to paint with both eyes shut!

For gills like that one I may even deliver EXTRA jigs to that area there Rusty!!! I am just looking for one to finish out a corner mount in my office.

wiskers
    Redwood Falls,MN

Sleep, heck I can sleep after I am dead.. … I almost kept that big Gill and had it mounted.. but I figured he may grow a bit more and then I will mount him. He would look real good mounted next to my 44 1/2″ Pike, 13# Walleye. Hummm Might have to go back soon..

Ya, Jeff, I know the spot and it was a good time.. If you ever get caught up give me a ring ahead of time so I am not working and we are off. Did I mention it was a real blast.

wiskers
    Redwood Falls,MN

scenic tackle
    Bemidji, MN

That looks like a good line up of fun for the whole family.

wiskers
    Redwood Falls,MN

Sure should be… praying for good weather.

Hey my fishing show will be on again Friday at 0300 am, noon and 3:00 pm. Sat. 0800 am Midco cable channel 69 “Vasus” and Dish network channel 151 same times. Also on FoxNorth on Sunday at 0830 am. Dish network channel 436. The show is North American Fishermen, “Mid summer cats.”

Rusty

Bruce Barnum

Wiskers~ I’ll be sure to check it out this Sunday am!

scenic tackle
    Bemidji, MN

Just watched it!!! Good job Rusty!! That looks like a blast. I may have to give that a try this summer.

wiskers
    Redwood Falls,MN

thanks, it was fun.. If and when I get boat for summer we will have to check it out..

wiskers
    Redwood Falls,MN

Last reminder fellas.. It is all this Sat. Come on over and join the fun…………..

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.