How rare is

• SkeeterBoats

Last, but certainly not least, is the SL-1900. This 19-foot boat is a dynamite blend of fishability and family fun. It will carry up to a 200 HP outboard, and was quite the rocketship when we drove the boat for the first time just a few weeks ago.

Easily seating 5 people behind the full windshield, the SL 1900 has well-designed storage for fishing equipment AND other necessities for family fun, like skis, ropes, and of course cold beverages in its built-in cooler. Your first spin in an SL-1900 will be just as impressive as ours was!

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

A sow with 4 cubs? A friend passed on a sow this weekend who came in with 4 1.5 year old cubs. She was in the 250lb range if I had to guess.

Bob Schultz
    Wausau,Wi

It is pretty rare I think. I have seen a sow, with 4, only one time. A guide over near Wausau has a trail cam pic with a sow and 5. Incredible!

PowerFred

I had a sow with four little cubs come in last year. Its rare, but obviously not unheard of.

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

Quote:

It is pretty rare I think. I have seen a sow, with 4, only one time. A guide over near Wausau has a trail cam pic with a sow and 5. Incredible!

I saw Phil’s pic on facebook too… He got some big bear pics and some made it to the ground too!!! Actually was able to pull the pic off his facebook page…

Mark

steve_white
    St Germain, WI

It was once unheard of, and 3 was rare. Now 3 is becoming pretty common, and 4 is rare. 5 is not unheard of, but normally is a orphan or 2 that found a home. Hard for a sow to carry that many to term.

Shear amount of food in the woods has increased over the years. So as a result seeing larger litters.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.