GMAN’s MN Bear

• whitetails4ever
    Rochester, MN

I’ll let GMAN tell the story. Congrats on the bear buddy.

hooknfinger
    Rochester, Minnesota

Congrats!

hooknfinger
    Rochester, Minnesota

Congrats!

tony_p
    Waterloo, IA

Wow great job .

tony_p
    Waterloo, IA

Wow great job .

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Look at that…Gman got team 4 on the board already! That’s got to be worth 20 points! Nice bear Gman…lets hear the story!

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Look at that…Gman got team 4 on the board already! That’s got to be worth 20 points! Nice bear Gman…lets hear the story!

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Congrats GMAN.

Where is the story????

Dartkoski. that is 5 points, it has no Antlers.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Congrats GMAN.

Where is the story????

Dartkoski. that is 5 points, it has no Antlers.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Nice Job !!!

big g

big_g
    Isle, MN

Nice Job !!!

big g

jason_ramthun
    Byron MN

Starts out with my dad getting his first bear on Sept 1st and you couldn’t ask for a better feeling to see my dad that is 64 take his first bear
    On with the story I went into my spot with my dad the next day to bait and put up another stand for him to sit with me that night . Well when we got to the site I see a bear eating away ! Not the best of feelings . So the bear leaves I bait and put up the stand . Back to camp to get ready and return to spot 3hrs later to see 2 bears at the site .. Thinking is this going to be my last day on earth So they take off we get in stand and at 7:10 this bear came in , made a good shot , bear went down in 8 yards and my dad above me jumping around like a 2 year old ! DON’T GET ANY BETTER THAN THAT

jason_ramthun
    Byron MN

Starts out with my dad getting his first bear on Sept 1st and you couldn’t ask for a better feeling to see my dad that is 64 take his first bear
    On with the story I went into my spot with my dad the next day to bait and put up another stand for him to sit with me that night . Well when we got to the site I see a bear eating away ! Not the best of feelings . So the bear leaves I bait and put up the stand . Back to camp to get ready and return to spot 3hrs later to see 2 bears at the site .. Thinking is this going to be my last day on earth So they take off we get in stand and at 7:10 this bear came in , made a good shot , bear went down in 8 yards and my dad above me jumping around like a 2 year old ! DON’T GET ANY BETTER THAN THAT

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

NOPE, IT DON”T…

Awesome Hunt GMAN

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

NOPE, IT DON”T…

Awesome Hunt GMAN

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Very nice bear

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Very nice bear

wigwam
    Lake of the Woods, MN

Very nice bear. Congrats

wigwam
    Lake of the Woods, MN

Very nice bear. Congrats

jason_ramthun
    Byron MN

Took my bear into the Taxidermist yesterday, as I walk in the door he gives me a look like something is wrong ? First thing that comes out of his mouth was that’s not a black bear ? I was like what ? He said nope you got yourself a color phase bear ! (Chocolate with some blonde ) If you look back at the picture you will see some of that on the neck and head of the bear!(Yes the pic makes it seem black)! Being a first time bear hunter I had NO idea ! But when he started pointing this and that out and even put a Black bear next to it you could tell big time ! Nothing like that to pump a guy up …

jason_ramthun
    Byron MN

Took my bear into the Taxidermist yesterday, as I walk in the door he gives me a look like something is wrong ? First thing that comes out of his mouth was that’s not a black bear ? I was like what ? He said nope you got yourself a color phase bear ! (Chocolate with some blonde ) If you look back at the picture you will see some of that on the neck and head of the bear!(Yes the pic makes it seem black)! Being a first time bear hunter I had NO idea ! But when he started pointing this and that out and even put a Black bear next to it you could tell big time ! Nothing like that to pump a guy up …

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Very cool Jason you will have to post some pics when you get him back for the Taxidermist

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Very cool Jason you will have to post some pics when you get him back for the Taxidermist

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.