Any Reports?

• col._klink
    St Paul

Anybody wack a Bear yet? If so lets see some pics!

prieser
    Byron, MN

I had a buddy come home on Monday. He said that thier baits had been getting hit, then all of a sudden they quit on Sunday. They have two bears so far, unless some one else shot one since Monday. Sounded like the whole area shut down for some reason. Haven’t seen pictures yet.

prieser
    Byron, MN

I had a buddy come home on Monday. He said that thier baits had been getting hit, then all of a sudden they quit on Sunday. They have two bears so far, unless some one else shot one since Monday. Sounded like the whole area shut down for some reason. Haven’t seen pictures yet.

hooknfinger
    Rochester, Minnesota

i got one saturday night about 7 pm with my bow. the pictures we took in the dark didnt devolop but ill have a pic of the hide up in a few weeks or so

hooknfinger
    Rochester, Minnesota

i got one saturday night about 7 pm with my bow. the pictures we took in the dark didnt devolop but ill have a pic of the hide up in a few weeks or so

col._klink
    St Paul

SWEET!!!

We got 7 allready to mount in our shop. Might be another long year in the good way!!

col._klink
    St Paul

SWEET!!!

We got 7 allready to mount in our shop. Might be another long year in the good way!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.