I need bait!

• hooknfinger
    Rochester, Minnesota

Im having a hard time finding bear bait. If anyone in MN has access to day old donuts, scrap Beef meat, or anything sweet that i could for decent price or even free i would be VERY appreciative.

I know im late on this but the person i was supose to get all this stuff from is actually hunting this year and is not going to give it to me anymore

luckydog2
    The Villages Florida

I use popcorn mixed with jelly or syrup. Cheap and it is doit yourself.

luckydog2
    The Villages Florida

I use popcorn mixed with jelly or syrup. Cheap and it is doit yourself.

yellowdog
    Alma Wi

You used to be able to buy gummi worms from Brocks Candy in Winona for next to nothing. Worth a phone call.

yellowdog
    Alma Wi

You used to be able to buy gummi worms from Brocks Candy in Winona for next to nothing. Worth a phone call.

col._klink
    St Paul

Have you tried hitting up your local bakeries?

col._klink
    St Paul

Have you tried hitting up your local bakeries?

hooknfinger
    Rochester, Minnesota

I keep getting the we cant give it to you b/c if you eat it and get sick u can sue us, what is this world coming too these days, dirty lawyers i tell ya!

hooknfinger
    Rochester, Minnesota

I keep getting the we cant give it to you b/c if you eat it and get sick u can sue us, what is this world coming too these days, dirty lawyers i tell ya!

col._klink
    St Paul

I don’t want to sound weird but, find out when they take the trash out. When they dump it go dumpster diving. As far as I know it is not a crime to take someones trash. Once they have put it on the curb or in a dumpster it is abandoned property. Thus, you can’t be charged with a crime nor is there anything they can do to you. They have given thier rights up as soon as it hits the bottom dumpster.

I would of course call your local law enforcement age-ncy with any questions. But, I do remember from law classes that this is how it is. Sounds gross but Bear Hunters are goofy in the first place

col._klink
    St Paul

I don’t want to sound weird but, find out when they take the trash out. When they dump it go dumpster diving. As far as I know it is not a crime to take someones trash. Once they have put it on the curb or in a dumpster it is abandoned property. Thus, you can’t be charged with a crime nor is there anything they can do to you. They have given thier rights up as soon as it hits the bottom dumpster.

I would of course call your local law enforcement age-ncy with any questions. But, I do remember from law classes that this is how it is. Sounds gross but Bear Hunters are goofy in the first place

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

I talked to a gal that works at Kwik Trip today and she told me that some of the Kwik Trip Stores will give away there donuts that they throw out, it is up to the Manager of each store. As long as they know that it is not for human consumption you should be able to find some stores in the Rochester are that will give you some.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

I talked to a gal that works at Kwik Trip today and she told me that some of the Kwik Trip Stores will give away there donuts that they throw out, it is up to the Manager of each store. As long as they know that it is not for human consumption you should be able to find some stores in the Rochester are that will give you some.

hooknfinger
    Rochester, Minnesota

Quote:

THANK YOU!!!

hooknfinger
    Rochester, Minnesota

Quote:

THANK YOU!!!

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

So did you ever find any place that would give you there old donuts?

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

So did you ever find any place that would give you there old donuts?

hooknfinger
    Rochester, Minnesota

been away from the comp for a while…

No one would give them away, i ended up buying them from a place in town i got bout 60 pounds for 10 bucks my uncles scored pretty big this year and i think we are set for bout 2-3 years now for bait thanks again

hooknfinger
    Rochester, Minnesota

been away from the comp for a while…

No one would give them away, i ended up buying them from a place in town i got bout 60 pounds for 10 bucks my uncles scored pretty big this year and i think we are set for bout 2-3 years now for bait thanks again

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.