Bear Guides

• Wade Boardman
    Grand Rapids, MN

I plan on getting my MN bear guide license this summer. Are there any guides of any sort in here that would be willing to provide tips and pointers? I’m sure I could use all the help I can get. The bear hunting part, I’ve got down pretty good. The dealing with clients and whatnot, not so much.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

Wade, do you know Justin and Alice Weise?? They used to live in rapids but now live just north of Remer on hwy 6. They operate Wheezy Outdoors and are big bear guides.

Not sure how much info they’d share but… it’s a start.they may not like the competition. waytogo

Jimmy Jones

I plan on getting my MN bear guide license this summer. Are there any guides of any sort in here that would be willing to provide tips and pointers? I’m sure I could use all the help I can get. The bear hunting part, I’ve got down pretty good. The dealing with clients and whatnot, not so much.

Have you checked with the DNR in St.Paul to find out what guidelines you’ll need to follow as far as being legal goes yet? I know you’re a pretty thorough person but there may be things that aren’t common knowledge that you need to know.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

Yea Justin did say he had to jump through a lot of hoops doah

Wade Boardman
    Grand Rapids, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Wade Boardman wrote:</div>

Have you checked with the DNR in St.Paul to find out what guidelines you’ll need to follow as far as being legal goes yet? I know you’re a pretty thorough person but there may be things that aren’t common knowledge that you need to know.

Yes sir. All signed up for the DNR classes. They are in June.

Wade Boardman
    Grand Rapids, MN

Wade, do you know Justin and Alice Weise?? They used to live in rapids but now live just north of Remer on hwy 6. They operate Wheezy Outdoors and are big bear guides.

Not sure how much info they’d share but… it’s a start.they may not like the competition. waytogo

I’ll be running my guide camp out of my cabin up in the Crane Lake area. Zone 25. The Remer bears are safe. Ha Ha Ha

glenn57
    cold spring mn

rotflol waytogo good luck. Leave the bowstring bears alone. mrgreen devil

Wade Boardman
    Grand Rapids, MN

Some of our targets

Attachments:
    1. IMG_8185.jpeg

2. IMG_8184.jpeg

3. IMG_8190.jpeg

4. IMG_8186.jpeg

5. IMG_8189.jpeg

6. IMG_8188.jpeg

7. IMG_8187.jpeg

8. IMG_8191.jpeg

Wade Boardman
    Grand Rapids, MN

Some of our targets.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_8087-scaled.jpeg

2. IMG_8088-scaled.jpeg

3. IMG_8089-scaled.jpeg

glenn57
    cold spring mn

Nice!! waytogo peace

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.