Beanies boat launch?

• fish-them-all
    Oakdale, MN

Anybody launch at Beanies lately? Thought i read they are were under new management. Curious what they charge on weekends now.
    Fished sunday and caught a few walleyes jigging and trolling. Bite seemed slower and boat traffic was high with the warm weather. Did see a few sturgeon caught which was cool. Bumped an underwater no wake buoy by the new bridge close to shore on the Wisconsin side. Luckily it didn’t damage anything. It was just under the surface so it is hard to see.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

It was the St Croix Sturgeon Classic Saturday from noon to Sunday at noon.

Jake Robinson took top honors this year with a 65″, 70 pound Lake Sturgeon.

The sturgeon bite for my boat on Sat and Sun was slow with 6 and 7 sturgeon caught respectively.

I was at Beanies on Thursday and it was business as normal. I didn’t launch, just bought some bait. I don’t think the new owners have taken over yet. If they did, everything is the same.

WalleyeThai
    Woodbury

Launch there on Sunday. The price for the launch hasn’t changed.$15 on weekends and $10 on weekdays. See the same guys working there. And if you go alone, I do like the valet service they do for you.

fish-them-all
    Oakdale, MN

Launch there on Sunday. The price for the launch hasn’t changed.$15 on weekends and $10 on weekdays. See the same guys working there. And if you go alone, I do like the valet service they do for you.

Thanks for the info.

I launched in above Stillwater. The no wake by the new bridge is awfully long the upstream side. Not sure why the downstream side is so much shorter.

Didn’t see you out there Brian, good to hear you caught some fish. 65″ is a big one.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.