Be careful guys

• Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

So very true. Practice the pull out game rotflol

CaptainMusky

The bishop said you are supposed to abstain on Ash Wednesday you sinners.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

The bishop said you are supposed to abstain on Ash Wednesday you sinners.

He was wrong.

MX1825

Don’t “screw” up your deer hunting season. whistling

TH

You can eat beaver though.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_4768.png

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Just a taste.

Deuces

Snip snip to bang bang

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Snip snip to bang bang

I need one of them snip snip procedures

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

Better to happen this Fall than to happen in March – June during the best fishing time of the year.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

I’m shootin blanks, so I’ll be hunting.

Oh, the irony. rotflol

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I’m shootin blanks, so I’ll be hunting.

Oh, the irony. rotflol

I thought I was to.

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

The peace of mind from the snip is wonderful. Just make sure to do your follow-up confirmation. I have a friend who has had two unsuccessful procedures. shock

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

We’re debating adding a third monster to the herd, but my age is at the point where it’s now or never…

After that within the next year or so I’ll be referencing this thread for the IDO Do’s and Dont’s of the procedure.

IceManBran

Highly recommend the snip. Confirmed i’m shooting blanks and it’s been a great time ever since. peace

Deuces

Snip also solves the moral dilemma of throwing kids away in kleenex and fuzzy socks.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

We’re debating adding a third monster to the herd, but my age is at the point where it’s now or never…

After that within the next year or so I’ll be referencing this thread for the IDO Do’s and Dont’s of the procedure.

We never debated. It just happened. She will be here in 2 weeks lol.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

The peace of mind from the snip is wonderful. Just make sure to do your follow-up confirmation.

X2

Nothing but dead soldiers down there. – Nurse Jan

Deuces

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>buckybadger wrote:</div>

We never debated. It just happened. She will be here in 2 weeks lol.

Sure enough the one guy who’s actually fishing.

Well nice to know ya, cya in 4 years hah

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Sure enough the one guy who’s actually fishing.

Well nice to know ya, cya in 4 years hah
    [/quote]

She will be raised in the pack in play in the boat, just as the first one was. Mama just doesn’t know it yet.

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

She will be raised in the pack in play in the boat, just as the first one was. Mama just doesn’t know it yet.

Congrats Ron! I’m sure she will be great raised up just like you did with Mason.

CaptainMusky

My buddy had the snip done a couple years ago and man did he have issues. They swelled up like crazy, he couldnt even get into his truck and had to have it done again.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

My buddy had the snip done a couple years ago and man did he have issues. They swelled up like crazy, he couldnt even get into his truck and had to have it done again.

I think they have come along ways. My old man was down for a few days when I was younger. Last week my buddy left at noon to get his done and he was fishing at 6pm.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Bearcat89 wrote:</div>

Congrats Ron! I’m sure she will be great raised up just like you did with Mason.

Thanks buddy I appreciate it.

KPE
    River Falls, WI

If you are fortunate to work for a company with parental leave for fathers, then you may want to consider having that baby just before hunting. A buddy of mine kept having kids around the same time every year so he can get 8 weeks off work to hunt LOL. I think he got snipped after round 3 though

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

A buddy of mine kept having kids around the same time every year so he can get 8 weeks off work to hunt LOL.

I’m eligible for 12 weeks of it. Same as the mother.

Kind of ridiculous IMO for the father to take 3 months off fully paid. They don’t really need any time to recover, physically. I could see maybe a month.

Regardless, 12 weeks of paid time off for parental leave is still not worth it for this guy. Glad I got snipped. rotflol

CaptainMusky

I think I was off work for a day or two with each of my kids. Guys taking that much time off are nuts.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I think I was off work for a day or two with each of my kids. Guys taking that much time off are nuts.

Same thing 2 work days unless baby comes on the weekend. Baby don’t need daddy, needs mama’s tit. But then again if I had 3 months paid off It would be hard not to take it. I’ve told my boss I just need the next day off. Keep my off time for fishing and or the woods

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.