Bass Tournament Angler Survey.

• cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

I am doing a study about different groups of fisherman, their views, and contributions to conservation efforts. If you could take a moment of your time to participate in the poll that would be greatly appreciated. Please, only fisherman that have competed in at least 1 bass tournament in their life.

I’m going to be comparing data between bass culture vs. trout culture. I’ll report my findings. Please keep this thread civil, this ISN’T a political post, just a poll.

Thank you,

Cade

kdb

that’s an interesting poll Cade…wondering if at some point you can share the genesis of the question…but no rush…

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

my room mate and I were looking at doing a similar poll on a major trout fishing forum to see how politics and other things stack up to each other between the two angling groups. It is interesting to see the things that trout anglers are doing for conservation and actually promoting giving money to the DNR… Whereas the vast majority of the bass angling population in this part of the country is very anti-DNR and doesn’t do a whole lot to give back to the resources (at least not compared to what groups like Trout unlimited do). I’m sure this will be taken the wrong way. But the idea is that maybe there is a reason why there is such a solid relationship with the DNR and trout fisherman.. just as there is a reason why the relationship between the DNR and bass fisherman is very negative. Admittedly I have not done anything with these pull results yet as I have been very busy but seeing this brought back to the top will remind me to get number crunching in the near future.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.