classic

• riverfan
    MN

Who ever uses red hooks

John

boods
    Lancaster, WI

Whoever catches 1 keeper with the conditions they are battling down there! .. I cant believe Im saying this, but Iaconelli who I cannot stand, or Skeete Reese.. He is on one heck of a roll. It’s anybody’s game down there now! I’m gonna have to go with Skeete over Iaconelli though! Good luck all participants though!

Grouse_Dog
    The Shores of Lake Harriet

Aaron Martens or Boyd Duckett

Dog

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

Jeff Kriet or Mike McClelland

I’m pulling for Gary Klein though…he’s been in nearly 30 Classics and never won one.

bucketmouth1
    Lancaster, WI

Quote:

Whoever catches 1 keeper with the conditions they are battling down there! .. I cant believe Im saying this, but Iaconelli who I cannot stand, or Skeete Reese.. He is on one heck of a roll. It’s anybody’s game down there now! I’m gonna have to go with Skeete over Iaconelli though! Good luck all participants though!

No KVD boods?! and you know deep down you got a soft spot for iaconelli, hes just to fun to watch But hey, even though KVD isnt gonna be able to rip a series 5 at moc 80 doesnt mean you should count him out, i mean hell, he is KVD. After seein the conditions down there i think the spotted bass are gonna win this won, i gotta go with my man “Ike”, aaron martens or mcClelland. Can i get a to all you iaconelli fans out there?!

kris_brantner
    My river

i think as good as a finesse fisherman, mr aaron 2nd place martens is due. i as well would like to see gary klein win one.

duckilr
    Mississippi River

Brent Chapman

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.