Congrats to IDA mbrs for making B.A.S.S Divisional

• fluker

Join me in congrats to Rick Billings (sorry can never remember his handle) and Jeremy Crawford (JC) for their 6th and 7th place finishes in the MN State BASS TOC on Leech Lake last week. They rose to the top of an 160 angler field and put there stake in the ground as part of the 2008 MN State Team.

GREAT job guys! If there are others on this board in the top 12, I apologize for not adding your name. These are the only 2 that I know frequent the board.

Thanks!
    Fluker

robby
    Quad Cities

Good job guys!!!!

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

Where are the rest of the results? or a link?

I want to see what I am up against next year……

Just kidding..

fluker

Results are not up yet. I assume they should be up at mnbf.org in the next week or so. Hopefully…..

jeremy-crawford
    Cedar Rapids Area

You will have no problems. That Jeremy Crawford guy has no clue what he is doing.
    Congrats everyone. This is the first State Tourney I can remember that 30lbs didn’t make the team. Heavy Bags this year and Leech is an increadable fishery.
    jc

jeremy-crawford
    Cedar Rapids Area

And if anyone gets the chance to fish with Fluker… B-ware. He is a vacuum. I was fortunate enough to draw him day 1 and he put almost 17lbs in the boat, 5 fish… Thanks for the lesson. BTW, how many 3lbers do you think we caught out of that area???

fluker

Thanks Jeremy. It was a pleasure fishing with you as well. Don’t let Jeremy fool you, I only caught 3/4 of a lb more than he. So I was only vacuuming what he left behind.

We caught a but load of 3’s from that spot, but apparently not all of them on Thur. There were a few left for you Fri.

Remember, if you find anything in your boat I might have left, be sure and put it on ebay and send me the link. LOL Classic!

mossboss
    La Crescent, MN

Congrats men on the great showing!

On to Winneconne for divisionals next year?

jeremy-crawford
    Cedar Rapids Area

It will be fun. Now I just need to get used to idling…

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Congrats guys.

SLee
    Crystal,MN

Out of retirement?

Way to go!

bassbaron
    eldridge, ia

Great job guys! Good luck, only 2 steps from the classic! JC- wonder where that guy is that referred to you as a “has been”- not chiming in here i guess his foot is in his mouth.

jeremy-crawford
    Cedar Rapids Area

You might say that. Things have been up in the air for 2 years now… Finally they are settling down a bit. If things stay on track you will see me on the river quite a bit next year…. Blue, I hope you are up for that.
    jc

fluker

Here is the link to the final results.

Note that Chris Jung in 3rd place is 16 years old. He was in 109th place after Day 1. That’s pretty awesome. A 6 lber should does help!!

MN 2007 TOC Results

SLee
    Crystal,MN

Quote:

wonder where that guy is that referred to you as a “has been”- not chiming in here i guess his foot is in his mouth.

How about you put your foot in?

Stop drinking…and start paying attention!

gregh
    s.e. minn

Quote:

wonder where that guy is that referred to you as a “has been”- not chiming in here i guess his foot is in his mouth.

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Quote:

…. Blue, I hope you are up for that.

I’m not sure I can live up to the expectations laid before me. It’s awful tough fulfilling the obligations of being a “back of the boat never was.” Or was it a “back-seat has-been” I fail to recall my online moniker.

jeremy-crawford
    Cedar Rapids Area

I am pretty sure your old bones have a few more checks to cash. How ya been?

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

I’ve been making friends with a Capt. I’m sure you know him…..his last name is Morgan.

fluker

I think Jeremy might have made a few too many of those kinds of friends last Wed night up at Leech. He was looking a little green Thur morning.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.