Team Suprem Update from Tournament Forum.

• gregh
    s.e. minn

Jeremy, this as already been posted.

jeremy-crawford
    Cedar Rapids Area

Sorry, I saw the link in the tourney forum but not over here. I had been waiting for its release so when I found it over there I thought I would make sure everyone knew.
    jc

bassbaron
    eldridge, ia

Thanks for posting, I had heard rumblings that the season may be cancelled.

wrp5

My fishing partner and I were really disappointed when we heard the news about the cancellation of the Team Sumpreme circuit this summer. We enjoyed fishing the Team Sumpreme circuit the last couple of years. Even though it was tough competition, it made for a fun summer trying to figure things out on the river, and trying to catch quality fish to place high each tournament. It felt pretty good the times we caught some nice fish and brought them up to weigh scale to see how we did. Even when we did’nt do that well, you still had a good time just fishing. On the way home we already were talking about the next tournament. There is nothing like good competition to get that competitive spirit going. So I am wondering, are there any other circuits in the Lansing area besides Bassworld. Nothing agaisn’t Bassworld, but uptill last years payouts, Team Sumpreme payed pretty good the years leading up to last year. There was talk last year after some of the tournaments, that they would like to see a 4 or 5 tournamnet schedule. Increase the entry fees and pay out alot more and pay more spots. I think this would create great excitement in the four state region. With the Everstart tournaments not being held in La Crosse or anywhere else close to the midwest this year, I think these tournamnet guys would like the opportunity to fish some high payout tournamnets. These are just some of my thoughts. I was wondering if anyone else felt the same way?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.