swimming senkos

• bassbaron
    eldridge, ia

Anyone ever tried one or seen the action? I got a couple bags and 2 things strike me by the looks out of the water- 1) big thumping tail should be good for river fishing
    2)maybe an alternative trailer for a swim jig under pressure conditions??

This winter is almost worse than usual with the warm weather- I fear March and April will probably make up for a mild Dec and Jan

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

One thing’s for sure, I have lots of open water in front of my house to play with all those new toys.

Not sure if that’s a good thing or a bad thing….

CentralBassman

Hey, The ones that i have seen are brand new this year, from GYCB. I think the would work good for working docks and even swimming them over weedbeds. The tail will put out some good vibration. So it might not be a bad trailer for a jig. My .02

robby
    Quad Cities

JJ, I bought some of those also. Cannot wait to try them out. Powerton opens Feb 15th. Planning on a trip down there sometime weather permitting.

bassbaron
    eldridge, ia

They look nice (everything does this time of year). I agree blue, lots of time to think about things, not sure the open water down here would produce much but if this weather keeps up I might have to find out.
    Let me know if you need a parnter in crime for a powerton trip rob

robby
    Quad Cities

J.J., Will do, was dropping a hint at you. We should meet for lunch or something prior to that so we can swap books. Are you going to the boat show?

bassbaron
    eldridge, ia

pm sent rob

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.