BFL Entry?

• fluker

Does anyone know when the registration opens for the Great Lakes Division?

I’m tossing around the idea whether I want to fish 1, 3 or all 5 events as a co angler. It will be the first BFL event I’ve fished.

Thanks,
    Chuck

zombywuff
    Illinois

Here ya go, Chuck. I would suggest getting hooked up with a “guaranteed boater” to insure that you get to fish.

Quote:

The complete BFL schedule is posted at FLWOutdoors.com. Anglers fishing the Bulldog, Dixie, Everglades, Louisiana, Savannah River, South Carolina and Volunteer divisions may register Dec. 18. Anglers fishing the Bama, Choo Choo, Cowboy, Gator, Mississippi, Music City and Okie divisions may register Dec. 19. Angler fishing the Arkie, Empire, LBL, Mountain, Ozark, Piedmont and Shenandoah divisions may register Dec. 20. Anglers fishing the Buckeye, Great Lakes, Hoosier, Illini, Michigan, North Carolina and Northeast divisions may register Dec. 21. Registration may be made online at FLWOutdoors.com or by calling (270) 252-1000. Phones are open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central time Monday through Friday.

Check out the website for all the info.

fluker

Thanks Jim. If that’s from the “Rules” section of the BFL page, then that’s 2006 data. So I was thinking that was last years deadline. Maybe it is this years?

Any boaters out there looking for a non-boater to hook up with for all 5 events.

Chuck

fluker

Ha ha. Nevermind, I see it now. Thanks for pointing out what was right in front of my face. They need to start writing these things in crayon so I can understand.

Fluker

zombywuff
    Illinois

LOL………. no problem. I had to strain to find it….. ( knew I had read it in there somewhere!

eronningen
    Rochester, MN

Fluker, you wanna sign up for Wabasha with me?

timdomaille
    Rochester Mn

Eric. I think he will be signing up with me for all of them.

gregh
    s.e. minn

Eric, I’ll tAKE You up on that!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.